Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yume? (Is It A Dream?) Part 1


There’s a pretty boy that come to my flower shop. He is my beloved Idol, Yamada Ryousuke. He comes and goes closer to me as I stare to him confusedly and happily.
“Hi, Megu?” said Yamada. :)
‘O my god! He knows me! How can?’ my heart beats rapidly that I can’t even say a word.
“Would you be my girl?” said him with a gentle smile.
‘KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!’ I scream inside.
As I’m going to say yes, suddenly Yamada come closer and he said…
“OKIRO!!!!!” (WAKE UP)
I’m stunned. Yamada said that to me but it’s my Father’s voice.
And so I woke up from my unbelievable dream. (T___T)

+_+

‘Betty’ is what my friends call me since junior high school. They call me like that because my style looks like “Betty”, the character from a well-known Colombian drama. When I got called like that for the 1st time I didn’t know that they call me like that to tease me, but after several months I realized that it’s the worst name but suits me.
Well, I don’t really matters about it because since I was a kid I always play by myself. I love to play alone, but not creating imaginary friends or getting disorder personality or have abnormalities. I just love to play by myself. I’d never thought about having friends, even at school I was just ‘playing’ the part that people asked. I always think that nobody will understand me instead of myself. When my friend told me to become funnier, then the next day I use the clown make up. Everybody laughed because of me (or the right one is : laughed at me) (-__-), and I think that I’ve succeed. But then the teacher told me to become a proper student. I was confused. How could you become funny and proper at the same time? And then I asked my nearest neighbor, my flower bed.
“Hey my neighbors, how could I become funny and proper at the same time?” I asked.
-silence-
And then the wind blew. The flowers were blown to the right and pointed to a flyer that has ‘Betty’ word on it. And the next day I dressed up like her. And as the flowers have expected, I became the laughing stock by my friends and looked proper from the teachers’ point of view. And I’m ok with it.
And now I become a florist and continue my parents’ business.

O.o

That day I was going to go shopping. Everything was going right until I stopped because of someone’s foot that lies on my way. That foot is someone’s foot that lies on the alley’s ground. That alley was so dark and that person was full of blood and unconscious. I was confused.
‘if I scream, people will think that I’m the one who get hurt by this guy… if I leave him, people will think that I’m the one who makes him like this… what should I do?’ I was thinking hard.
-silence-
And then, his hand grabbed my foot while I was thinking. So, I was shocked and screamed.
“KYAAA!!”
“H-h-help…”
And then, I realized that after I screamed for about 15 seconds and wait for 10 minutes there was no one coming.
"ah… I’ve forgotten that I used my secret way. This road only passed by no one except me… and this guy won’t be bullied here if there are people here……….. wait, did I say bullied? Hwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I have to find another secret way!!! This place is not safe anymore!!!"
“C-c-can you stop thinking about you and your prob-blem with this ‘secret thing’ a-and then help me..? I’m dy-d-dying here… and you are thinking too loudly…”
“Ah! Sorry! Ok, I’ll take you to my home then.”
And then I helped him cure his injury and tried to take care of him at my home, even though my parents was asking me the same question each minutes and I replied the same answer.
“When will you get married?”
“I don’t know him and he is completely a stranger.”
“Then, how do you know each other?”
“Have I forgotten to say that he is a stranger?” (-____-)
And so on…
And after he cured, he left with just left a letter of thanks and his name on it. That was the first time I knew his name and the first time I felt the thing that called ‘loosing’ and the start of feeling ‘missing’.

T_T

To be continued…

4 comments:

  1. すごい! haha dari cerita awal aja udah bikin penasaraan.. cepetan lanjutin :p

    _町_

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahaha... 39!

    yosh, ganbarimasu!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai, ganbarimasu!!!
    thanks for reading and visiting!! :)

    ReplyDelete