Sunday, April 22, 2012

Naze?(Why?) Part4 (END)


*At Megumi’s boarding house*
“Shiba?? What are you doing with my cellphone?” *curious*
“Ah! have you already finished cooking?” *shocked*
“Yeah… But what are you doing?” *confuse*
“Ah… it’s just… ah… I just thinking to buy a new cellphone and I think your cellphone is great! Haha . How much is it cost?” *afraid*
“Ah, is that so? It’s just XXXX yen”
“Ah, sou… yasui da (cheap)… haha.. “
And then, the house’s bell is ringing.
“Ah, there’s someone coming! Let me see” Shiba rushes without thinking, she just wants to get out from the conversation, and when Shiba opens the door…
“It’s you right?!” says Chinen with anger.
“W-w-what do you mean?” says Shiba fluttering.
“Who is that Shiba?” says Megumi curiously.
Shiba feels frustrated, and then…
“Why do you hurt Megu?! Why did you terror people around her?! Why do you sending her letter and scaring her?!” says Shiba frustrated without thinking.
“What?!” Says Chinen and Megumi at the same time.
“Ah!” Shiba already realize that she split her bad doing by herself.
“Shiba… I’ve never told anything about Chinen’s letter or the terror things to anyone… and so to you…” says Megumi confuse.
“What do you mean with I hurt Megu? What is the terror thing? Why Megu scared?” says Chinen confuse.
“Shiba… Naze?? Tell me !!!” says Megu starting to feel uneasy.
Suddenly Shiba begins to cry. Shiba falls to the floor and start telling the truth to Megumi and Chinen.
Megumi and Chinen shocked after hearing what Shiba says and how jealous is Shiba to Megumi.
“So all this time you’ve been deceiving me?!” says Megumi while crying.
“Sorry… Hontouni gomen… you can kill me if you’d like…”
“Don’t you know how happy am I when start to writing letters to Megumi?! I didn’t think that you would use it to hurt her!!!! How dare you to hurt her using my name!!!!!!” says Chinen with anger. And then, Chinen feels hurt on his head. Chinen falls to the floor.
“Chinen!! Are you alright?” says Megumi while holding Chinen with worry feeling.
“It’s nothing, I just feel dizzy, I will be better… by the way, Megu, I only have 1 day left…” says Chinen hardly.
“What do you mean?!” says Megumi afraid.
“I will move to somewhere starting tomorrow… so will you give me a day with you?”
“Move? Are you going to move again when finally I’m starting to be happy knowing that you are still my best friend?!” says Megumi without thinking anything else than Chinen is going to move. Megumi doesn’t think that Chinen is going to left her forever.
“Just tell me, will you spend a whole day today with me?”
“Well, if it will make you better I will do it… but in the end you have to tell me where your next address is, ok?”
“Un. Wakatta…” says Chinen smiled.
“Well, can you get up and walk?”
“Well, I think I can…”
“Megu, are you allright?” says Yamada hardly after running to Megumi’s boarding house.
“Yamada… why are you here?” says Megumi curious.
“Someone sent me a bad mail using your cellphone, so I’m afraid that you maybe are in danger”
“How do you know that that is not Megu?” says Shiba.
“Because Megu will call me Ryousuke in mail… and she is the type of person that will never tell something like that by mail with that harass words… and because she is the girl that I cherish…” says Yamada smiled.
“Yamada…” says Megumi. Megumi’s heart is trembling. She doesn’t notice Chinen expression seeing her eyes that shining while sees Yamada’s face.
“Megu, do you really can give me your day today?”
“Of course, you are my best friend after all”
“But, today I want you to treat me the same as you treat Yamada. Or you can say as your boyfriend…”
Megu shocked when she heard what Chinen said.
“Boyfriend?? But you are my best friend…”
Chinen stands up. And then without Chinen’s noticing Chinen’s medicine dropped while he stands up. Yamada takes it without Chinen’s noticing.
“Just today Megu… for my last day…”
When Yamada heard it, he understands about it. Yamada’s father is a doctor, so Yamada knows about medicine and he knows what medicine that Chinen is taking. Yamada feels sympathy to Chinen.
“Megu, it’s ok. I’m ok with it…” says Yamada smiled.
“What? Why?” says Megumi confuse with her boyfriend’s thought.
“Because it’s his last day… don’t ask me why I know it, I just know it…”
“Well, if you say so… I will do it…”
-*.*-
And so Megumi and Chinen is dating for a day. And then, after the sun sets Megumi is asking Chinen where his next address is.
“I think Yamada knows about it… so you can ask him…” says Chinen smiled.
“Really?? Well, if that so then I will just ask him”
“Megu, thanks for today… tanoshikatta…”
“Uun. It’s nothing. You are my best friend after all. I wish you’ll get a better place. And I will visit you as much as I can.” says Megumi while crying.
And then Chinen takes Megumi home. After they arrived…
“Chinen, take care…” says Megu. Chinen just smiled.
“Megu, sayonara… I love you” says Chinen in his heart.
-*.*-
To Yamada :
Ryousuke, Chinen told me to just ask you about his next address, he said that you know it… so, where is it?

Megu
Yamada confuses when he read Megumi’s mail. What should he say? And then Yamada ask Shiba about Chinen’s address. Shiba gives him Chinen last address. And then Yamada visit Chinen’s home. Yamada tells Chinen parents about Megumi and him. Then, Yamada asks about the location of Chinen’s grave. After he got it, he rushes to Megumi. After he arrived…
“Megu, I will tell you where is Chinen… so, come with me…”
“Really??!! Oh my… I’m so happy… Ok… I’ll change first…” says Megumi happily not knowing anything.
After for a couple of minutes, they go.
And then, they arrived.
“Where is it? Why we stopped here? Are we going to visit your acquaintance grave before we go to Chinen’s house?” says Megumi confuse.
“Yea, we will visit someone grave… just follow me…”
After walk for a while, Yamada stops at someone’s grave. Megumi that walk right behind Yamada take a peek on the grave’s name.
Megumi shocks. She is trembling. She is going to fall. Yamada holds her.
“Gomen… I didn’t tell you at that time that Chinen is going to die…”
Megumi doesn’t answer anything. Megumi starts to cry…
“I was given this by his parents… Chinen told his parents to give it to you…” says Yamada giving Chinen’s diary.
Megumi open it and starting to read it while crying. Megumi feels so hard to breathe when she read the last page.

Today is my last day… I’m so happy that I spent my last day with the person that I love…
I hope she will be happy with her boyfriend… because I think her boyfriend is a nice guy…
Finally, I give up on something that I want…
I will take my love to the eternity life…
Megu… Aishiteruyo… :)

-The End-

Cast : めぐみ、知念侑李、山田涼介、しば。
Special thanks to anything and anyone who inspired me… hahaha
And thanks to the person’s name that I use in this story… hahahaha
And to my friend named Lola that has made the illustration manga cover for this story, I will scan it and post it here later. hehe…
And thanks to my friends and anyone who has troubled for reading this story, thanks for the comment… sorry that it ends like this… and sorry if it makes you disappointed… ^.^V
Bye everyone… see you in the next story … hehehehe

1 comment:

  1. iyada! muri muri muri!!!! TT_TT

    It's irritating to know that Chinen has gone... feels so real...

    rest in peace, dear.. TT_TT *can't stop the tears*

    ReplyDelete