Sunday, April 15, 2012

Naze?(Why?) flashback special Megumi and Yamada




Megumi’s flash back:
That day, I saw a simple painting, just a painting that shows a little boy smiling while wiping a little girl’s tear, there’s a small note on the painting, ‘I will always here and happily wipe your tears, so don’t afraid to always cry and call my name when you are hurt’. Suddenly my heart was aching, I couldn’t breathe. I remembered the time I met my best friend, Chinen. I was crying at the school rooftop, and then someone came and noticed me. It was Chinen. I was shocked and tried my best to wipe my tears, and then he said: “Don’t be shy to cry in front of me, because I know it will make your heart lighter. From now on, you can cry and call me when you are hurt.” while smiling.
Suddenly my tears are flowing while remembering that words and what he did to me recently. “You said that to me back then and what will you do now? Because the one who hurt me is you…” my heart was totally aching. While wiping my tears I started to walk and tried to find an exit way, and then suddenly I saw someone’s back that looks like my classmate in high school, so I called him and touch his shoulder. But when he turned his face, I was shocked, he was a stranger, I got the wrong person.
He looked at my eyes, and then asked.  “Excuse me?”
“Ah, s-s-sorry, I thought you were my old friend…” I said, fluttered.
He smiled. “Have been crying?”
‘Oh God ! He hit the bull’s eye.’ My heart stopped because of embarrassed. “E-to, just a little. Kekeke”
“It’s ok to cry if it will make you feels better.” He smiled.
My heart stopped again for a second. Not because of his smile, but the words he said.
“By the way, I’m Yamada. Yoroshiku.”
“A-ah, I’m Megumi, Yoroshiku.”
Since that time sometimes we met and contacting each other. And now we are dating.

-*.*-
Yamada’s flashback:
That day, someone touched my shoulder while saying “Kei!” to me.
I was a little shock and then turned. When I turned my face, I saw cute brown small eyes but had crying trace. At that time, I felt loneliness and heart ache in her eyes. Suddenly I felt like I want to do something to make her better. ‘I will protect you’ my heart said. Then we started to do conversation. Since that time, I tried to find all about her, anything she likes and she hates. I stayed at the place where she always goes to meet her, but I made it to looks like a coincidence. i don’t care if people think that I’m a stalker, as long as I can by her side. And then finally I confessed to her.
“I met you when your tears were flowing, but since that time, I made a decision to protect you with all my heart. I don’t know is it destiny or what but, ano toki, ima, mirai made aishiteru… (at that time, now, until forever I will always love you).”

-*.*-

5 comments:

  1. uwaaaaaaaahh~ kebayang yamachan ngomong kek gituuu *melting

    -MK-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha kaita toki ni, watashi mo melting desu... hahaha
    btw, 39 ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o may!!!!
    i wish Megumi was me..kekeke

    bikin perang batin nih.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditunggu banget kelanjutannya....

    ne ne !!! ganbatte.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... neechan, 39... :)
    un, gambarimasho! haha

    ReplyDelete